Useful Pancreatitis Symptoms and Rubrics to Consider (Kent Repertory)
- Severe abdominal pain in the upper abdomen, below the sternum.
- Penetrating pain to the back in about 50% of people.
- Coughing with vigorous movement and deep breathing may worsen the pain
- Sweaty and fast pulse with rapid shallow breathing.
- Sudden pain with maximum intensity in minutes with gallstones.
Rubrics to consider
- P.599, Abdomen, Pain Pancreas
- P.598, Abdomen, pain, umbilical region
- P.571, Abdomen, pain, umbilicus, region of
- P.573, Abdoment, pain, umbilical region, coughing on
- P.573, Abdomen, pain, hypochondrium, extending to back
- P.766, respiration, deep, abdomen, from
- P.762, respiration, accelerated.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: